Lexplore Reading Challenge...
Our Lexplore challenge encourages children to become Reading Lexplorers over the Summer and bring the books they enjoy to life by exploring different genres and reading in new places to different people.
One Lexplorer will win a £100 book voucher for themselves, as well as the Lexplore assessment FREE for a year with a £500 hamper full of books for their school...
so get Lexploring!
The rules are simple: Parents must send us a picture of their little Lexplorer’s best reading experience over the holidays alongside the corresponding reading sentence from the Lexplore worksheet in our Summer Reading Guide.
We will then choose our favourite after the deadline on the 15th September 2019.
Submissions including your Lexploring image and sentence should be sent to us directly using the entry form. You can also use our competition hashtag on twitter #ReadingLexplorers2019 to enter your picture and creative reading sentence.
Good luck and enjoy a Summer full of books..
The Lexplore Team :)
Terms and Conditions...
- The competition will end at midnight on 15 September 2018. After this date no further entries will be permitted.
- The Competition is open to children in the UK who will be aged 14 and under on 15 September 2019.
- There will be 1 overall competition winner who will be chosen by the Team at Lexplore UK.
- Lexplore will not accept responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Winner will be notified via email, however, if they cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Lexplore reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Any contact information will only be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Lexplore shall not be responsible for any inaccurate contact details provided by Qualifying Entrants/Winners which may result in the Prize not being delivered.
- The Prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- Lexplore’s decision will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
By entering the Competition, you accept these terms and conditions.