System Status - Lexplore EU portal.
We will update this message when we have major user-visible problems on any of our systems. If something is not working, please do not hesitate to contact our support team even if this message says that everything is working. Email us on email@example.com for UK schools or firstname.lastname@example.org for Swedish schools.
Ongoing known issues
- 22 September Results in the Portal may have a slight delay being processed due to the amount of tests currently being conducted. All results will be placed in a queue for AI analysis.
- Results will be available at the end of the day.
- 22 September Application: Pupils still have the status "Planned" after the test is completed and saved.
- The recordings are saved and uploaded as normal however there is a known bug with the status "In progress". We are currently working on this.
- 18 September: Sweden. Mitt Lexplore link is removed from the class list and the student page. A new page will be available the 27th September.
- 17 September Issues signing in with Safari.
- Please see Release notes for new updates
Recently resolved problems
- 2020-05-15 (updated 10:35) Signing problems - Lexplore's Result Portal and Application is not working properly. Solved bug.